Thursday, May 23, 2013

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? (Pt. II)


 Be sure to read part 1 of the "Cookie Saga" here




The agreed upon consequence for the cookie incident was a loss of "Fun Friday".  So, while their classmates participated in fun activities...they had they lovely privilege of coming to my room, during my lunch time, to fill out a reflection sheet. 


My reflection sheet has three questions:

  1. Uh oh...what happened?
  2. What could you have done differently?
  3. How will you make a better choice next time?

One of them wrote:
"I told her to take the pretzels and she told me to take the cookie, so I did, and she got caught." I was puzzled...
Who stole the cookies...and the pretzels?
I do believe I've been bamboozled. 

The pretzels were a gift from the PTO on Monday.  So, not only did they crumble my cookie, but they ate my pretzels!  And they didn't even feel bad about it!

Summer break cannot come soon enough!