So, Friday was my last day of student teaching! And it was a GREAT day! The students had their double rehearsal with the accompanist. I was so proud of how mature they were and how good they sounded. They are more than prepared for their concert tomorrow night.
I am conducting four pieces in the concert tomorrow night, and I am really please with how successful they have been on each piece. But I am most proud of the 6th graders. They worked so hard and they sound wonderful!
I went in this morning to rehearse with the students, after getting a TB test and a flu shot...and I had to leave early because I started feeling really ill. I've never had a reaction to a flu shot before so it was really odd, and even now, I'm still a little woozy. Not to mention my arm is extremely sore.
This week is pretty busy for me. Middle School concert tomorrow night. Elementary winter program Wednesday night. Long term Sub interview Thursday. Senior Brunch and then dinner with my family Friday night. And last but NEVER least...GRADUATION ON SATURDAY!
Life is SO good right now. [:)]